CoursePress student delete doesn't work on Multi Site

I installed coursPress on a multisite network.
When a user is registered to a course and is then deleted on the site the user still remains on the network and is still able to look into the course although the user is no student anymore of the course. Also the workbook is active and workable.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @JTI

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

Yep, I can confirm that behavior on my test network. When a user is deleted from the CoursePress site (and is no longer listed as a student on that site), the user still exists at the network level and can still access the course.

I'll notify the plugin developer of this right away. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

• JTI
    • Flash Drive

Hi Patrick,

Great, happy to hear that :slight_smile:
    While you report that another issue maybe fixable at the same time:
    When you have a multi-site and you withdraw a student from all courses, the student is withdrawn form all courses on all sites in the network... i think that's a bug too?

• Susan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

This is very similar to another topic that I've filed.

In my opinion, students enrollment should be handled on a site-by-site basis. Perhaps rather than having the "enrolled_course_date_<post_ID>" user meta key, it would be best to prefix these keys with the WordPress prefix of the site they are specific to. This way you can continue to maintain the vast majority of the functionality that is currently in place, while at the same time having the student enrollment/withdrawal to a course specific to each sub-site.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.