CoursePress Technical Documentations

Hi,

Where can i find the technical/API docs for the CoursePress plugin? I need more details to do a more advanced customisation/integration.

Thx.

• RZKY

Heey Tyler, thanks for the swift response!

the first question we have is about certificates. In the description of CoursePress Pro certificates is mentioned.
      At the moment we are not able to find certificate options in the admin section.

How do we add and manage certificates?

If the certificate system is not available yet, when will it be?

Hope you can help me with this one!
      Thanks in advance.

• Tyler Postle

Hey there RZKY,

Hope you're doing well today!

Thanks for your response :slight_smile:

the first question we have is about certificates. In the description of CoursePress Pro certificates is mentioned.
    At the moment we are not able to find certificate options in the admin section.

Yes, this feature is still in development at the moment. The mention of it on the plugin description page refers to being able to make up your own certificates based on the grading and assessment tools included with CoursePress; however, since there was such high demand for an actual built in certification system, we began developing one shortly after release and it should be ready soon :slight_smile:

Right now some members have been using services like this one here to generate certificates: http://www.certificatemagic.com/

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.