CoursePress Theme

I am unable to find the CoursePress theme for use in my website. I am also having troubles making it work to enroll in courses using generate press and beaver builder.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Michael,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I am unable to find the CoursePress theme for use in my website.

The theme is available inside the plugin folder, under:
    /wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/themes/coursepress

You'll have to copy the coursepress folder from the above path to the /wp-content/themes/ directory path so that you could make use of CouresPress theme. I could notice that currently, you have CoursePress theme installed in your system.

I am also having troubles making it work to enroll in courses using generate press and beaver builder.

I'm afraid, CoursePress Pro plugin hasn't been tested with GeneratePress, or Beaver Builder plugin. And there isn't any out of the box integration available regarding this.

I tried to check the courses page, and I don't see any enrol buttons. Seems like Registration is disabled at the moment in general?

Could you please go to Settings > General in your WordPress dashboard, and check whether you have "Anyone can register" option enabled?

If you still have issues then, please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.