CoursePress units not visible when running the latest Membership 2 Pro version

After updating M2P my CoursePress units disappear and I get this message in the CoursePress units section:

"No visible units in the course currently. Please check back later. No units in the course currently. Please check back later."

But if I roll back to the old M2P version, they appear again.

• Nastia

Hello mediastead

Hope you are doing well!

I could not reproduce this issue on my sandbox install, though the issue persists on your site with all other plugins deactivated and it can be related to Custom Post Type add-on or to a CoursePress plugin. There is a warning showing up on a site that might be related to the issue:
    PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for CoursePress_Data_VirtualPage::virtual_title(), called in ]/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and defined in \wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/data/class-virtualpage.php on line 331

I've flagged this issue to our second level support so they could have a closer look at the plugins. Please note, our developers' response time is longer-than-normal compared to support staff response times.

Have a nice day and take care!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Ivan

Hi mediastead !

It seems the SFTP and site URL which you provided don't work. Did you resolve this issue? If not yet - please, provide me with additional login credentials, I can look into it more.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    Please visit our private Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: Ivan Svyrskyi"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

link back to this thread for reference
    any other relevant urls

Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

FTP/SFTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Note: Don't send any credentials via this forum because it's public forum.

Best,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.