Coursepress update not working

After upgrading I get this error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘CoursePress_Core’ not found in /home/kstudiof/public_html/VESTORPRO/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘CoursePressPro_Core’ not found in /home/kstudiof/public_html/VESTORPRO/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘CoursePressPro_Wpmudev’ not found in /home/kstudiof/public_html/VESTORPRO/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Fatal error: Class ‘CoursePress_Upgrade’ not found in /home/kstudiof/public_html/VESTORPRO/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/coursepress.php on line 179

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello kstudiofx,

Could you possible send us your FTP credentials? We had some reports about that, but we could not replicate and other members haven’t share those creds with us.

If sending FTP access is possible could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :

– Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska

– Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.

– Link back to this thread

– Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)

– Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)

– Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select “I have a different question” for your topic, so it doesn’t go back to the forums – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here you send those, so I can pass them to developer

kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello kstudiofx,

Thank you for credentials – I just spoke with developer and we finally found one of our sites where we can replicate that error, so now developers are working on fixing that. As soon I’ll get more info I’ll post here what is going on there and how to fix that.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi kstudiofx,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Could you please try the attached file, and check whether it works fine. This fix will be included in the next plugin update, so you don’t have to worry about the changes made in your system being overwritten. You’ll have to replace the attached file in the following path located under, /wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/coursepress.php

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.