Coursepress/Marketpress

I have just upgraded my coursepress and marketpress. I am having three problems so far.

1. When I add try to purchase a course, after completion of sale it provides a link to the product page, not the course page, and does not add it to "My Courses". There is no way for a person to ever get to the course page to take the course after they buy it.

2. When I add a new course, it won't let me type in the description area.

3. In Coursepress, the "Assessment" page (where I can grade assignments) does not show any course or any students.

Please help or I will need to restore to my previous version with no hope of improving my existing school.

• Nithin

Hi hope_bundrant,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

1. When I add try to purchase a course, after completion of sale it provides a link to the product page, not the course page, and does not add it to "My Courses". There is no way for a person to ever get to the course page to take the course after they buy it.

I'm afraid, this is a bug which has already been reported, and developers are aware of this issue, and working towards providing a fix. Will keep you updated once a fix has been issued.

2. When I add a new course, it won't let me type in the description area.

I'm not able to replicate this issue, I tried to add a new course with both the plugins enabled, and it does let me type in the description area.

3. In Coursepress, the "Assessment" page (where I can grade assignments) does not show any course or any students.

Could you please check, and confirm whether you have removed yourself form being the instructor? Even if you are the admin, the CoursePress plugin requires you to be an instructor in order for the courses to show up in your Assessments page. You can check this under CoursePress > Instructors.

If you still have issues with the 2nd, and 3rd issue, please do enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could help get this resolved. Have a
    nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin