Coursepress/Marketpress checkout page on mobile

In Coursepress there is an option to automatically resize featured images for courses to a certain size. That functionality does not seem to work. This becomes a bit of a hassle with Marketpress: on a phone/tablet Marketpress does not display a thumbnail but the full image in the checkout page. Effect: messy page.
Two questions:
- can you check the autoresize/upload feature;
- can we turn off images in the Marketpress checkout page.

• Michelle Shull

Hello, OF!

I can definitely chat with the dev, but if you can link me to your store/courses page, I can whip up some CSS to make sure everything stays looking its best on mobile for you. :slight_smile:

If you'd rather not link, or if your site isn't live yet, you can enable support access from your WPMU DEV dashboard and I can take a peek that way. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.