CoursePressPro Signup button redirection

The sign up form for CoursePressPro register's the user for wordpress. I need to be able to have that user also placed on a mailchimp mailing list. I understand there currently is not a way to do this, but it may be recommended to the developers if it gets enough attention.

With that said, Is there a way to redirect the signup button to the default wordpress login form? The thinking is by doing this I can use the MailChimp plugin to accomplish whats needed by integrating user reg and mailchimp. Then I could redirect after sign up back to the enrollment page so they can continue enrolling etc.,

• Jude

Howdy @ME Admin

I know from earlier that you wanted to have both these plugins integrated, while giving this a UI may take a while. I can cobble together a function that does this for your site for one specific mailing list for all courses / students. If this works please enable support access and post the exact name of the list in your original feature request thread. I'll post the custom code shortly.

Or else I can help you with the redirection too, let me know which way you decide to go

Cheers
    Jude

• ME Admin

Thanks Jude. I think the redirection may be the best way to go, only because I am running an english site and spanish site side by side. So I'll need to be able to click sign up, have that pull up the wordpress login, integrate mailchimp with that form(using the plugin), then redirect afterwards to pick up where the user left off the enrollment process. I'll do this on both sites. That way I'll be able to have a spanish list and english list.

I appreciate your time and efforts on all this.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @ME Admin,

The code to redirect back the course page would need to be developed separately, but as far as redirecting to the register page is concerned, this code would do the job (tested this out on my own site first before posting):

function wpmudev_cp_redirect_to_register_page() {
    	echo '<script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery(window).load(function() {
        jQuery(document).ready(function() {
            jQuery( document.body ).off( "click", "button.apply-button.signup, .cp_signup_step");
            jQuery( document.body ).on("click", "button.apply-button.signup", function(e){
                e.preventDefault();
                window.location.href = "http://example.com/wp-login.php?action=register";
            });
        });
    });
    </script>';
    }
    add_action( 'wp_footer', 'wpmudev_cp_redirect_to_register_page' );

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.