CoursePro 1.2.4.4 breaks BuddyPress 1.5 forums content

I'm running WordPress 4.1 (not multi-site) using BuddyPress 1.5, and the JetPack Edit CSS module, with the WPMU DEV "Studio" theme.

When I activate CoursePro it was originally breaking both JetPack CSS (would display the header, but no CSS content), as well as the BuddyPress forums (would display everything except the actual post). I was noticing this with CoursePro 1.2.4.2.

The update Marko released a few days ago (1.2.4.3) fixed the CSS issue, but not the BuddyPress forums problem. I wanted to attach screen prints to show how the post properly appears when CoursePro is deactivated, and then what breaks when I turn it on, but am not seeing anything to allow me to do this).

I have the exact same behaviour on another site I am hosting, using the Commons-in-a-Box native Infinity theme instead of Studio, but since the CoursePro 1.2.4.4 update it actually breaks the entire site.

The latter is a site where I was paying a great deal more to host the setup on DreamPress using Varnish, which really does not play nicely at all with BuddyPress, so I'm migrating away from it. It could be bumping heads with other plugins I have in use on the site.

The current site, however, has very few plug-ins, and is almost exclusively WPMU Dev driven. (Suffice to say, it behaves a whole lot better :wink: )

Thanks a bunch for any assistance you can provide with this.

Sue.