Courses of all categories are displayed on single course category pages

I have 3 categories on my site and 10 courses on it. Category one has 1 course, category 2 has 5 courses and category 3 has 4 courses but for some reason when I visit /course_category/category01 or any of the other course_category pages all my courses are listed on it, not sure why. There should be only listed the courses from the selected category.

I tried running a plugin/theme conflict test and the issue is still there. How can I fix this?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Aviram,

Hope you're doing well.

I was trying to set up a similar configuration on my end but I'm afraid that nothing I did replicated the issue there.

I see that you have UpdraftPlus installed on your site, is it ok if I use this to create a backup of your site and restore it on my local installation where I could do some further tests without affecting your installation?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Aviram,

Thanks, I have restored your site on my installation and after some debugging I was able to pinpoint the cause of this issue.
    It seems to be happening due to Hebrew being used as category name, actually in slug to be more precise.

After I changed the slug of one of the categories it started working fine, this is the one I changed on my test local installation:

This is category page before the change and as you reported it shows all the courses:

And this is when I changed the slug, it only loaded one course that's assigned to that category:

I have created a bug report for our developers so they can investigate it further and in the meantime the only workaround would be to use English in slugs instead of Hebrew.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.