Courspress Pro brings white screen after update

Hi I can not install coursepress pro. Tried to update to the newest version. After installing I got a white screen in wordpress. My Theme is divi and I deactivated all plugins and have still white screen. I need to delete manually coursepress pro via ftp. After deleating I have access again to my testpage. How to activate coursepress without white screen?

Thanks and kind regards R.

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there FLYINGFOX,

How are you doing today?

I've quickly tested this on my sandbox site with just Divi and CoursePress and I didn't run into any issues so I'm not sure what exactly is causing this.

What you can do to get further information on this is enabling WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php file and tell me if there are any errors displayed?

To output the WordPress debugging information you can open your wp-config.php file and change:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

You can also have these errors output to a debug.log file located in your /wp-content/ folder, to do this add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Once you have this try activating CoursePress again and check the errors, hopefully this will give us more information about what's actually happening there.

Looking forward for your reply :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.