Courspress Pro Page Menus

I have DIVI Theme on my website and I am trying to add a course with CoursePress Pro.
When I go to the course, the page has the top menu and the right menu that is standard with wordpress. How can I remove the right menu?

Thank you.

• Luís

Hi Justin ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I suppose by "Right menu" you mean the items added by CoursePress to the main menu (Courses, Log In..), right?

If yes, you can avoid CoursePress to add these items, in CoursePress -> Settings -> General , unchecking the box "Display menu items".

Also, you can edit your menu in Appearance -> Menus and remove the items.

If this is not what you are trying to achieve, could you, please give us access to your admin panel, so we can check your issue?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

• Nastia

Hello Justin , I trust you are doing well today!

Would you please elaborate and let us know, do you mean you wish to hide the sidebar from your Divi theme? Please see the screenshot:

In this case, please navigate to Appearance > Widget and delete the widget from the right sidebar.

Please note, the sidebar name may be different on your site, since this is an example, of a default WordPress theme and all themes have a different widget set up and positions. You may have more sidebars with different names, so please compare the one that you have on a home page with the one that you have on the back end to ensure that you will delete the right one.

I suggest before making any changes, to run a full backup of your site with the Snapshot plugin, so you could restore it if something goes wrong.

I hope this will help!

Kind regards,
    Nastia