CoursPress Pro Theme not available in MultiSite

Hi,

I ave installed MultiSite and the UpFront Issue theme and CoursePress Pro Plugin. I have the UpFront Issue theme installed on my main site and want a couple of CoursePress pro Subdomains installed for testing and production with the CoursePress Pro theme activated.

This setup requires CoursePress Pro to be installed with NO Network Activate, but on a site by site basis. However the CoursePress Pro theme is not available for the subsites?

Read in another thread that one needs to install it manually from a subdirectory in the CoursePress Pro directories. Why? I would expect it to be available and updated automatically in his type of setup as well.

Cheers

Acke
http://www.idesystem.com

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Acke | iDeSystem.com ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Right, only when CoursePress it's network activated, the CoursePress theme will be displayed in the Themes section of the network admin panel to be "network activated".

In a site by site basis the CoursePress theme will be not displayed.

I will report this to the developers in order to check if we can handle this in a better way in the future releases.

Meantime, I will suggest you to move the folder of the CoursePress theme from the plugin to the "Themes" folder. Then, it will be displayed in the "Themes" to be "network activated".

1) Using FTP access, navigate to "wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/themes" folder;

2) Move the "coursepress" folder to "wp-content/themes"

3) Now, in the "Themes" section of the network admin panel, the CoursePress theme should be displayed" to be "network activated".

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.