coverr video - registration overlay - UPFRONT

You assisted me reecntly with adding coverr to upfront builder i wanted to add registration overlay similar to this http://pivotwp.wpengine.com/home-launch-with-video/# not sure how that works with this new builder. I also had a question about rapid development of the child theme for upfront. Would it not make it easier to take the parent add it into pinegrow and then add the child theme upload packages from pinegrow . I need a lot of templates clients who use them for every sale, season , month week and always changing landing page design to cooredintate with TV and other cross platorm media

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey objectives,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I must say that I'm not completely sure that understand what are you trying to accomplish here so I would appreciate some additional info about this.

You assisted me reecntly with adding coverr to upfront builder i wanted to add registration overlay similar to this http://pivotwp.wpengine.com/home-launch-with-video/# not sure how that works with this new builder.

Are you referring to video background here?
    We recently released Upfront Builder, are you referring to that or you're using standard Upfront Editor?

Either way to create video background what you need to do is right click on desired region and click on Edit Background.
    After that click on Settings (little gear icon) and from there you will be able to change your background to video and paste video URL to apply it as your background.

Upfront themes are not tested with Pinegrow and since UF themes are quite different from other WP themes it's quite possible it will not work with that.

If home page is main thing changing frequently you can simply create new page, customize it to look like your desired home page and then go to Settings > Reading in your admin section where you can select it to be static page and instantly change it to new one.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.