Crashes, must haves and drop ins.

I connected a single site that is not to be a multi site and I am having issues. What was going to be a 14 day trial turned in to a $49 month. I do plan to setup a MAMP learning environment locally so that is all fine.

Here is what has been added:

Must Use
Gateway Relay
WPMU Assist

Drop Ins
advanced-cache.php
Advanced caching plugin. Inactive: Requires define('WP_CACHE', true); in wp-config.php file.

Please get me out of this so I get my really fast site back before I disconnect and download to my computer instead. Multi site is a goal of mine but I am in not ready yet.

Crashed 3 times since I connected so I need to break away clean.

Sincerely,

Carl

• Nithin

Hi Carl,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry to know that you are having issues with your website, are you able to login to your WordPress dashboard? Do you see any error message? if I'm not mistaken, most common reason for a website crash to occur is a plugin conflict, have you performed the plugin conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), to rule out any plugins causing a conflict.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If that didn't solve the issue, if possible, could you please enable support access to your website, so that I could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Please advise if I'm missing out anything, and let us know how that goes.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.