Creat personal Theme

After giving the name of my theme that I will marry, I am directed to an error page.

• Rupok

Hi Pedro Armindo,

Thanks for asking. I tried to regenerate the same issue on my test site but I could not. Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in to your site and I could see the issue there. It seems like Upfront components are not loading on your site for some reason. To reconfirm this, I installed and activated one Upfront Child theme from our repository, then tried to load the Upfront editor for that theme, nothing happens. As Upfront Builder uses Upfront components for creating theme, and Upfront components are not loading on your site, Upfront Builder is not working.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know the result of your test. If you can't find any specific plugin conflicting with Upfront on your site please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.