create a box and scroll in coursepress

Hello everyone

i would love to create a box and scroll as the same on picture attached.
is it possible to use in unite' page , and the scroll too . the scroll may contain 10 files .
it would easy to understand . if it coursepress dose not allow me to do it. is there any plugin dose the job which supported by WPM.

thank you

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi abdul, hope you are having a wonderful day.

Well, this is called vertical tabination. You can't do that with native options in CoursePress, but you can use This Plugin to create vertical tabination and shortcodes. After you create your tabs, you can paste the shortcode for that tab in CoursePress Units and your Unit pages will show vertical tabination as you want.

Please let us know if you have any confusion of if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• abdul
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Rupok

thank you for your replay ,

i tried the tabs plugin but it is not do what i want . i am using lots of data (Audio,images, contents and test ).it looks not proficienal with tabs plugin

i have attached another 2 images of one page which can shows all features that i would love to get

if you can guide me the right , it is appreciated

best regards

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi abdul,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I could see Ash has already to this similar question here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/what-is-those-elemnta-called#post-1134074

I did give a look whether there is any plugin which could carry out your specific needs, but it seems like this would fit better if you are considering it done custom developed. You could also make use of plugins like Grand media which will allow you to manage your media files easily in such instances.

Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.