Create a listing as a 'post' instead of a 'page'?

Hi

In the new Directory front end create listing function, is it possible to create a new listing as a post instead of a page?

Thanks

James.

• aecnu

Greetings James,

Thank you for the great question!

In the new Directory front end create listing function, is it possible to create a new listing as a post instead of a page?

It appears to me that they are indeed posts and not pages. Evidence of that is indicated by the ability to choose categories which is not available in pages plus other noticeable features of the post show it is indeed a post.

In addition, it is using custom post types which is further reassuring that the listings are indeed posts.

However, am I missing something here? Something you are trying to poitn out that I do not see?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings James,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.