create login button manual

has some way to create the login button manual, I'm in trouble with the shortcode and widget, as the login button does not display. to check on my page gamermag.com.br at the end of the page has the widget to check what is happening,

need to make this plugin work

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I saw your website, and found that the link which you have setup at the bottom, takes you to yoursite.com/wp-admin and there it gives you an option to register using Facebook and hence login.

I did a test using short codes and it was easy like copy and paste.

Test Page : http://pranzu.staging.wpengine.com/test-page/

On the bottom (Footer) I have used a widget which you can setup at sitename.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wdfb_widgets

and in the page body I have used the shortcode [wdfb_connect] which you can setup at sitename.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wdfb_shortcodes

Please let me know if that helped ? If not, I would get into more detail :slight_smile:

PS : It's a nice site you have put there :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• ___maikel_richard___
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

already used both options, tried to put the shortcode in a text widget, the button does not appear
    latest screenshots'm not using the widget plugin and also does not appear

is to post the html code that you created the facebook button manual in which you generated in the footer of your site tried using firebug however no luck

thank you

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey,

already used both options, tried to put the shortcode in a text widget, the button does not appear

That is not gonna work that way.

is to post the html code that you created the facebook button manual in which you generated in the footer of your site tried using firebug however no luck

I have achieved the footer using the widget plugin and not any html code.

Here is how I have done it.

• ___maikel_richard___
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

able to identify the reason for the button does not appear.
    the plugin is in conflict with the plugin called ultilizo

LIKE TO WATCH OR Facebook Like To Watch for WordPress
    http://codecanyon.net/item/facebook-like-to-watch-for-wordpress/2747075

I do not know if you support in case of conflict, more if possible when you solve the ploblema the ultimate facebook and just want to verify because of the conflict between them will be grateful

at least I can to resolve with which the plugin will continue

thks again

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I don't see any email in the support inbox from you. Could you please forward that to pc at incsub dot com

I do not know if you support in case of conflict, more if possible when you solve the ploblema the ultimate facebook and just want to verify because of the conflict between them will be grateful

We do have a look at the plugin conflicts. Especially if the plugin which is conflicting with our plugins is a commonly used plugin. If its not used widely, we suggest our users to avoid using that.

If our plugin suffice what you need, I think you should go with ours so that you do not see any conflicts.

BTW, has the issue now been resolved ?

Cheers
    PC

• ___maikel_richard___
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

the issue of the plugin button does not appear is conflict with another plugin and I decide that later.

over the issue of the plugin button still appear as text, noting that only the ultimate facebook plugin is enabled others are not active then it is not conflict.

headed email to the email address given above

waiting

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya !

I tested the shortcode with the default theme (twentytwelve) and it appears to be working perfectly fine.

Your "Cartoon" theme is causing issues with the shortcode not working.

I created a test page here : http://wp.gamermag.com.br/?page_id=7194

When I view it with default theme it looks like below

And when I am logged out and view it with your custom theme, it looks like below

but when I am logged in and view it with your custom theme, it looks like below.

That shows that the plugin is working fine, perhaps the theme has some conflict which is causing the shortcode not to work fine. (A facebook script may be) and you need to see the theme developer once to see where the problem is.

I hope that helps

Cheers
    PC

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.
    We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.
    Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any way.
    Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.
    Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.
    Cheers!
    Tom
    Sales &Support
    Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.