Create many-to-many relationships between posts of any type using Post 2 Post Plugin

I want to create relationships between posts of any type: post, page, custom etc. by using http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/posts-to-posts/ Plugin but unable use Registering a connection type in the functions.php file of Edublog Theme.

Following are is the basic usage Guider.
https://github.com/scribu/wp-posts-to-posts/wiki/Basic-usage

Is there any one who help me in this.

Thanks in Advance
Jatinder Dhiman

• Kimberly

Jatinder,

Thanks for being a WPMU member

It can be tricky to troubleshoot others' plugins, however we will do our best to see if we can get you sorted out.

Let's clear up a couple of things first: I checked out the link you added and didn't see any "register" connection type. I did see "reciprocal" though, is this what you were referring to?

You also say that you cannot use it with you current theme: are you getting an error? Are you getting nothing at all? Have you tried with a default WP theme to see if you get the same result?

Or are you just needing guidance to implement the directions into your current theme?

Details like the above can help alot, so I will wait for your reply.

Best!

Kimberly

• Paridhiman

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your reply. I am making a educational website where i created 2 different types of posts named Institutes & Courses with the help of Custom Press. But when posting a course i want to show a relation with an Institution Where the course is available. For which i want to use Posts to Posts plugin. I have installed that plugin but unable to do further step.

Thanks

Jatinder Dhiman

• aecnu

Greetings Paridhiman,

Just checking in since we have not heard from you in sometime. Did you manage to get this issue resolved? Perhaps with assistance from the developer of the zigpress plugin?

If this has been resolved by us perhaps in another thread, live chat, or by the plugin developer himself no need to reply and Happy Days!

If this issue has not been resolved please check mark this ticket as not resolved below so we do not miss your reply and please include in your reply any relevant information if any, that has not been included already.

Cheers, Joe