Created a new site, but all I get is a white screen when I try to access the new site.

I created a new site under vividtempo title Ujima App, and all I am getting is a white screen. It's been over 24hrs and I have the wildcard subdomain set up in cpanel. Not sure what is going on.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Samuel,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your mentioned subsite, and could notice 500 error in the frontend, and 404 error in the /wp-admin side.

I guess the site was working fine? If yes, the 500 error could be more of a conflict, and enabling debug mode should help in finding what's causing the 500 error.

However, I could anomalies on how your subsite was loading, so I created a new subsite just to see how it works, and I could notice the following issue in the frontend, and backend when logged in:

Are you using WildCard SSL certificate in your WordPress site? It seems like the SSL certificate at the moment is invalid.

Also, the WildCard Subdomain doesn't seem to be configured correctly too, could you please double check whether these are the steps what you have performed?
    https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9191/29/how-to-create-a-wildcard-subdomain-in-cpanel

At the moment, the issue is more within server side. The 500 error is a different issue, but before checking that, could you please 1st look into both these issue raised above, and also bring this into your hosting providers attention, so that we could see what's being missed.

Once you can confirm WildCard SSL, and WildCard Subdomains are configured correctly, we could look at the 500 error, if needed. Please let us know how that goes. Have a nice weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Samuel
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I installed a wildcard ssl on the server and the certificate details is showing that it is a wildcard certificate for the following *.vividtempo.com vividtempo.com. I had the subdomain with wildcard but didn't think to set the a record.

So the certificate for ujimaapp is showing valid for *.vividtempo. I have the debug turned on.

• Samuel
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: fetch - <b>Table 'i4781093_wp2.wp_12_revslider_css' doesn't exist</b>
    ---
    Query: select * from wp_12_revslider_css in /home/n0shwhigdc7y/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /home/n0shwhigdc7y/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(26): RevSliderFunctions::throwError('fetch - <b>Tabl...', -1) #1 /home/n0shwhigdc7y/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(41): RevSliderDB->throwError('fetch - <b>Tabl...') #2 /home/n0shwhigdc7y/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(145): RevSliderDB->checkForErrors('fetch') #3 /home/n0shwhigdc7y/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/plugin-update.class.php(184): RevSliderDB->fetch('wp_12_revslider...') #4 /home/n0shwhigdc7y/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/plugin-update.class.php(49): RevSliderPluginUpdate::update_css_styles() #5 /home/n0shwhi in /home/n0shwhigdc7y/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php on line 14

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.