Creating a custom signup page using Pro Sites

Hi all,

I was wondering how one goes about creating a custom sign up page for pro sites? We are using WP 4.4.1 and Pro Sites 3.5.1.9 on a multisite install using Stripe as the gateway. That said I wold like to accomplish the following:

Add a customized look and feel to registration page and add a few more customer fields (i.e. phone number). I would also prefer it if the newly signed up customer is redirected right into the admin dashboard once they have completed the registration. If this is a difficult ask, I would minimally like to change the message from what is currently shown on the confirmation page. I've played with all of the options regarding the pricing tables and can't seem to get it to do what I need. I'm not a programmer per say, but I do have programmers that I can rope in if needs be. If so I know they will ask about documentation and web_hooks. Is there a doc file I could review or pass along?

Additionally, has anyone used Ninja Forms to override the subscription form? I would love to hear how one could accomplish this.

Thank you all ahead of time.

Best,

John Kesler

• Milan

Hello @john_kesler,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Lets go bit by bit to answer your questions well. :slight_smile:

Custom fields for Pro Sites registration page.

Actually dear member pro site doesn't provide its own registration form but its uses internally wordpress default registration process. so this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/cimy-user-extra-fields/ will help you to add custom fields to registration page. Its installation instructions are very easy. Your developer will be able to grab it in no time. :slight_smile:

Redirect user to admin panel after registration

I think this is going to be a feature request, otherwise we're going to need to hack into the plugin itself to change the default behavior, because of virtual pages. You might have some luck working with an independent dev here to create an extension to allow redirects. We've got a jobs board, the devs there don't work for us, they're members like you.

Docs, web hooks

You can find plugin's usage doc on its intro page here
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/. There isn't any documentation we are providing for web hooks an internal API of Pro Sites. But your developer can study core files of plugin to know better how plugin is functioning internally.

Has anyone used Ninja Forms to override the subscription form? I would love to hear how one could accomplish this.

I don't see this will be possible as Ninja Forms provides shortcode like structure to render registration forms but Pro Sites uses default wordpress provided registration mechanism.

Hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.