Creating a “Memory-Keeper” section

On our website, http://www.neffm.org, we would like to create a “Memory-Keeper” section. Through this feature, firefighter names killed in the line of duty would be listed on the page will link to a form that may be completed & uploaded to the site so that a virtual scrapbook to perpetuate the memory of that individual may be maintained and added to through the years!

Are there any suggestions to complete this, any plugin suggestions, or have you seen anything similar.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings heartlandhosting,

Thank you for the great question.

It seems to me that this is more of a theme function form what I have found researching the topic i.e. Google WordPress Memorial Theme and there are many.

Anyone else have any suggestions for this member out there concerning this topic of course?

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings heartlandhosting,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.