Creating a private client area?

I was hoping that someone can provide a little direction on if creating a client portal with you plugins is possible. My firm provides digital services including web design, email campaigns and online marketing for political campaigns and I need to create a portal that they can log into to submit support requests, but I would like to have the ability to have several users see the same login area that is designated to followup on tasks needing completed. I loaded the support system plugin, and am running a multi-site setup, but need a slight road map on properly using the right combination of plugins you have available. I hope I wasn't too confusing on my explanation

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for the post.

you can use our e-newsletter plugin for email campaigns. https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/#usage

not sure exactly what you mean here, could you expand on that in a bit more detail?

but I would like to have the ability to have several users see the same login area that is designated to followup on tasks needing completed

the support plugin is mainly geared for supporting your network of sites so site/blog owners can ask you for support.

what kind of services are you wanting on your site for your clients to use?

thanks.

• apgcsmith

V

Thank you for the reply. That is exactly how I plan to use the support services plugin. I don't provide services through my site to my clients, but I want them to be able to submit support tickets for things they need done or help with. What I am trying to do is have the ability to have a client are designated specifically for client a, client b, client c etc... and where each of them have they're own dashboard to where I can post client specific announcements, or even announcements that appear globally but also be able to submit support tickets that cannot be seen by anyone not specified. I have probably been thinking this to death and the answer is more than likely right in front of me I was trying to look at the membership, multi-domains and domain mapping plugins to create these client areas, but that's where my mind got all confused, so I was hoping for some direction. All in all, I am trying to create client account areas, where I can communicate with my clients and they can communicate with me, just like any site I've had an account with...hopefully this clears it up a bit

Thank you again for your feedback.