Creating a report for appointments that match mobile in person transation

What do I need to add to appointments custom fields so that I can Create a report for appointments that match the mobile in person translation like pay pal here card swipe. I can run a report from PayPal all the transactions but I have to manually match the appointment time with the PayPal transaction comparing both reports. is there a way to automate this to one report by adding some details to appointments custom fields?

I would use something like access or Visual Studio to sing the data tables from each server to build and run the report. But I do not know what I could add to join those transactions.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mattbkelly,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Appointments+ plugin includes the "Additional fields" add-on that can be used to require additional fields to be filled by the user upon booking.

In order to enable this feature please go to "Appointments -> Settings -> Add-ons" page in your site's dashboard and click "Activate" for "Additional fields" add on. To setup additional fields go to the "Appointments -> General -> Display" page and scroll it down.

In the "Additional Fields" section you can define your new fields and also set whether they should be "required" or not.

Would that work for you?

Best regards
    Adam

• Milan

Hello Mattbkelly ,

Hope you are well today and won't mind me chiming here. :slight_smile:

My question is what kind of information would I need to have in the field so that I can automate an accounting report?

I am not sure with which service you are trying to automate accounting report, but if its about information you enter in field then it really depends on service you will use to automate report, any data type which it requires to be processed should be entered in the field.

There is not any default method to sync appointments infomration with financial mobile swipe information. For that you'll need to hire good experience developer. You can also use our Job Portal if you wish. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Milan

• Mattbkelly

i don't think i am making myself understood.

I am talking in general accounting principles for bookkeeping when dealing with appointments.

for example an item number for a service:

10 min massage = 10mtx

plus the appointment number that the plugin assigns = 1028

for accounting purposes this appointment when run as a report with at direct sync in visual studio is assigned as = 10mtx1028

I don't know but seems like some one would have figured out how to combine the two reposts into one using some type of common element.

Is there anything like that?

thanks,
    matt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.