Creating a secondary subsite for a landing page for the purposes of Pro Site plugin signups?

Hey folks,

What is the best way to create a secondary subsite for a landing page for the purposes of Pro Site plugin signups? I do not really want to use the primary site on the WP Multisite Network for this purpose. I just want to create a new secondary subsite to use as the landing page and signup for Pro Sites on the frontend.

It is ok to have the primary site send the notifications etc (fine with that).

Or, will this cause issues?

Let me know your thoughts...basically, I want to use a secondary site as the channel by which the signup. Then, I may have different subsites for different types of signups (one for students, one for perhaps real estate site signups, one for different industries on the frontend landing page but on the same network).

Let me know...

:slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Greg,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think this wouldn't work currently with Pro Sites. The plugin needs to be network enabled and works on a "main site" in terms of signup. I can't see a way to "move it" to a sub-site, unless I understood you wrong and in that case please correct me :slight_smile:

There's also no option to "split" signups in order to use different pages for different Pro Sites levels. The "semi-workaround" would be to make sure that the "Pro Sites" signup page is not available directly through any menu on the main site and than create landing pages that would include a link (e.g. in form of a nice CSS-made button) to the main Pro Sites pricing table/signup page.

Would that work for you?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.