Creating Affiliate sites

I have Affiliate plugin working with memberships and working on a multi site network. Now I am trying to integrate this with new blog templates so that when someone purchases a blog and they refer others the commission is tracked back to them. Where I am stuck is trying to figure out how someone gets an affiliate link on their blog using new blog templates. I am having hard time communicating this question I hope this makes some sense!

• Justin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Looking through some documentation I am thinking that once a user has a blog/website if they want an affiliate link they will have to sign up and then place the link in their site. I could make that work but if there was a way to automate that using new blog templates that would make my life a lot easier.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Justin,

Hope you are doing good today and thanks for asking the question :slight_smile:

If you want to give commissions to referral when some one will purchase the new blog templates then I am afraid, it is not possible at the moment. Because there is no direct integration is available between Affiliates plugin and New Blog Templates. Sorry!

Making it work with New Blog Templates would require a good deal of customization that is beyond the level of support we can provide here. If you want this then you have to hire a developer from jobs board to make it work for you.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.