Creating codes for Signup Code plugin and error log for failed/invalid code entry attempts

I'm about to activate Signup Code and setup the code for the primary website (legendarymegacorp.com). Is the code I create a code that can be changed regularly?

For example, if I want to change the code daily, does that matter?

The reason why I ask that question is because we want to keep this main site limited to the number of people who can access it. So if we create a day code and only issue it to a select individual or team, they can create a basic account and we'll upgrade their access accordingly.

If someone else attempts to use the code on another day, it won't enable them to create an account, am I correct?

Also, what would we check as an error log to see if someone tried to use a code issued in the past?

I appreciate you answering these questions for us. Thank you.

• Hector

Hi Vaughn,

Thanks for offering to add this to the feature requests for the developer. It would represent an important enhancement not just as a access control feature (part of the core intention of the plugin), but also as a way to build a prospect list for future business.

For example, the Ultimate Coming Soon Page plugin provides an option to collect email addresses via Feedburner. Many WordPress sites set up for big ticket product launches with scarcity factors (i.e. limited number of members going through a defined duration training and support program) would be prospects for this plugin.

Thanks again for your assistance today.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.