Creating membership site or pages

i noticed that much of my questions are not answered and much of the times i got no comprehensible answers i think this is not friendly to people wich or paying you money for support. I hope this question will be answered. If i can not make a membership area using your system can i make 4 menu pages then maybe for example free bronz silver and gold and protect these meny pages. Is this possible or do i need to make categories. Could you please aswer?

• Timothy Bowers

Looking through your threads I see a fair amount of posts where staff are the last responders or they are resolved. If you're still confused or need further help on those, you can just ask.

You've created 88 tickets in total. (some 200 posts).

I'll go through the ones where your last responder in a moment. If any need further attention, I'll let the support guy in know.

For this thread, I'm not entirely sure what you want, you're talking about a membership area, menus, pages, subscriptions and categories. I'll give it a go though. :slight_smile:

With membership you could use shortcodes for plans, so you could have a page per subscription.

[subscriptiontitle subscription="2"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"]

Replace the number with the ID of the subscription.

You can use those shortcodes on each page for a specific subscription.

You can then use the WordPress menu to link to them as required.

Or are you looking to only protect certain areas for certain levels?

If so you could do that with categories, or you could do that with the URL Groups feature and some regex.

You could protect specific forums, or specific pages, or a number of posts in a specific category.

If you could please clarify exactly what you want to do, I will then be able to understand and advise further.

Please note we do also have a video series on this plugin:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1BcivFAIdtF4p7CYVfMbVAJ4JQ1Rpe9

This will take you through the plugin in detail. :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.