Creating multi page blog posts and galleries

Question 1

I am looking to create blog posts that are multi pages, I have seen it on a few sites and wondered what plugin would do this.

It seems to cap itself at around 600 words per post and it has continue reading or something [1] [2] [3] etc which opens up the next part of the blog post on a different page - which would increase page views and increase ad revenue.

Example: http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/the-best-headphones-you-can-buy-right-now/ar-AAnQZev?li=BBiaL6p&ocid=spartandhp

Question 2

I have noticed on some sites they have galleries of images, but you have to click [next] or ">" to open the next image which loads a new page (also increasing page clicks and adsense revenue) - is there a plugin for this?

I want to increase revenue on a few of my sites which sometimes has really long blog posts and 50 / 60 images per gallery.

Hope someone can advise on this.

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for asking. Let me describe one by one.

I am looking to create blog posts that are multi pages

You can easily do this by using the "<!--nextpage-->" code.

For using this code, please open your post in "Text" mode. Then add that code inside your content where you want to break it and show the rest of the content on next page. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

You can use this code multiple times in a post to break into multiple parts. I believe this will help.

I have noticed on some sites they have galleries of images, but you have to click [next] or ">" to open the next image which loads a new page

You can achieve this in the same way as I described above. At first, insert all your images in the post. Then use the <!--nextpage--> code after every image embed code. So your visitors will need to go to next page to see the next image.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.