Creating two maltsite on one host

1)hello am having some problem creating two maltisite network in one hosting account.
the first is working perfect with my domainname.me but i want to create another one on maltisite for my country on domainname.com.ng but the reason am starting ahead is bcos the .com.ng network suppose to be on different price table and manual payment because pro-site only support PayPal and Stripe which is not compatible in my country.
i have done all the configuration but the sub-domains are not resolving fine.
when you click on blog.domainname.com.ng it goes to my primary domain bebehoo.com instead of blog.domainname.com.ng

2) is it possible to allocate unlimited quotas to free members like blogspot and allocate some quotas to basic users etc?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello donrich,

when you click on blog.domainname.com.ng it goes to my primary domain bebehoo.com instead of blog.domainname.com.ng

It means that wildcards for your second domain is not configured properly - you would need to contact your hosting provider on how to resolve wildcards for two different domains on one hosting account.

2) is it possible to allocate unlimited quotas to free members like blogspot and allocate some quotas to basic users etc?

Pro Sites has module for uploading quotas but they work for pro sites levels - so in order to do that you would need to create free pro site level and then set quotas really high and for the rest of the levels set lower quotas.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.