creditcard.php redirect me to clientareahome

Hi,
everything in the integration seems to work with one little issue:
When viewing an invoice and selecting the credit card payment (using stripe gateway), I am redirected to the main account area. Paypal payment works fine redirecting to paypal.com and when viewing the invoice directly from whmcs, I have no issue either, creditcard.php leading me to the forms to enter my CC details and provide payment.

Any idea where this could come from and how to fix this issue?

• aecnu

Greetings FHConcept,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

Any idea where this could come from and how to fix this issue?

Since WHMCS WP Integration plugin does not have any gateways within it and it is only pulling stuff from WHMCS, that is where I think any and all gateway issues would be.

Please check the WHMCS forums and let us know if this is in fact a known problem with WHMCS.

The only other thing I can think of that would cause an issue with the gateway would be either incorrect payment credentials/configuration or a redirect issue.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• FHConcept

The only other thing I can think of that would cause an issue with the gateway would be either incorrect payment credentials/configuration or a redirect issue.

My first though too, but since the payment is processed and redirection to the credit card details work well when the invoice is opened from whmcs directly, I can see nothing else but an issue with the whmcs wp plugin.

It is redirecting to the last page I believe instead of the credit card payment details.

• aecnu

Greetings FHConcept,

Thank you for the additional input, it is greatly appreciated and crucial in helping to figure this issue out.

With this additional information I totally agree with your current observation.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Arnold

It's a problem because the integration plugin works by calling the pages from your WHMCS and redisplaying them wrapped in your Wordpress theme.

One of the things you define when you setup Paypal is the return url after you complete a payment. Either you've set it explicitly or WHMCS may point to one of it's own pages. There is no way that the plugin can do anything at all about where PayPal send things after a payment. Paypal is going to call the return url.

Now if you changed the return url to point to a Wordpress page then it would go there but if you then sell through the WHMCS interface instead or Wordpress then it will return to Wordpress amking it not correct for WHMCS. /so it's going to be wrong on one side or the other.

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.