CRITICAL - Blank coupons have been created and I can't delete

I created some coupons which have been deleted somehow and replaced with blank coupons. It's the same issue with not being able to delete my test billing data.

If it's not one thing, it's another with this plugin.

Could it be possible that users who try entering a blank coupon have them applied as blank in the coupon fields in the dashboard? Sounds bizarre but then a lot of weird stuff is already happening with Protected Content.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @ash

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I have just logged in at your site and deleted the blank coupons. I have tried to create a blank coupon in my test site but could not, it always shows a error that the fields are empty.

Can you please give us some clue how how the blank coupons are created?

About the delete issue of billing report, I can see you have an open thread already. I hope that one will be sorted as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @ash

This is really strange. Even I have created some test coupons right now, deleted several times but never got blank coupon.

Do you remember any pattern or what were you doing that brought the blank coupon back? The problem is we can't replicate this in our test site and you are the only one who reported this so far (as far as I know). So, if you have any clue, would be great and we can try to reproduce it.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.