Crowdfunding Options

Per the information pane, "Crowdfunding allows you to create fundraisers with Goals & Rewards. Payments for advanced crowdfunding are not processed until the goal has been reached."

However, I need to enable advanced goals while still processing payments immediately. Please advice.

Secondly, I am interested in aligning the donation widget to the side of my fundraising pages, but top and bottom are the only alignment options. How can I force this?

• Patrick

Hiya @lanadwright

Welcome to the forums!

I need to enable advanced goals while still processing payments immediately.

I'm not sure if the documentation has been updated, but you can set goals with simple donations too.

Secondly, I am interested in aligning the donation widget to the side of my fundraising pages, but top and bottom are the only alignment options.

Donation widget and panel alignment are 2 different things, and they display in different areas. You can add the widget to your sidebar under "Appearance" > "Widgets".

Or, if you want the panel to display in your main content area but right aligned, try simply adding the following to the Custom CSS area under "Presentation" in the plugin settings:

div.wdf_fundraiser_panel {
    float:right;
    }

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.