CSS Editing

Hi,

On the checkout page page, (once somebody has registered a site and wants to pay or upgrade), the txt on the top line of the grid that says Level, Every 3 Months & Every 12 Months is in the same colour as the background of my site and can't be read. Could you please tell me what I have to edit on the checkout CSS to change the colour of the txt, I can't find it.

Regards,

Phil

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Holmey,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Phil,

Thank you for letting me know where we are at with your issue.

The text you mentioned can be easily fixed by modifying the Pro Sites /wp-content/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/css/checkout.css or or around line 195 that currently reads this dark grey color --> color: #888888;

Though this is indeed a significant issue, it would not be nearly as important to me that when I do click on the check out with PayPal button the screen churns for a moment and does not connect to PayPal.

Please be sure to check your PayPal settings.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Phil,

Considering the nature of the page it makes this a tough one, because we keep having to register to get back to it.

By any chance are you running a caching plugin? If so did you empty the cache by any chance?

The cache on your computer browser also?

In any event it is certain the answer is in the /wp-content/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/css/checkout.css file unless your theme is somehow over riding it which I do not believe it is.

Please advise and if this is still not repaired so to speak I will certainly dig in some more on our installation.

Cheers, Joe

• Holmey
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Cheers Joe,

I've tried clearing my browser cache, the first thing that I tried and I'm not running any cache plugin so I doubt that is the cause either, seems to be a bit of a head scatcher :slight_frown:

I'd appreciate any further suggestions that you may have.

Phil

• Craig Grella
    • Recruit

Phil,

Whether you use the checkout css in pro sites or the overall theme css to override that font color you are looking for the following selector:

#psts_checkout_grid tr.psts_level_head th

you'll want to change your css to something like this:

#psts_checkout_grid tr.psts_level_head th {color:#000;}

I can see it change fine on my side, so just find that selector in the checkout.css or change it theme wide in your style.css file.

Hope that helps.

Craig

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.