CSS for Recent global posts widget

Hi i added blog name to RGPW on main site but it is same CSS for post title and blog name is possible to blogs name show with no bold, other font, smaller and italic its about http://bettingtip.info/

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Nikola,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

With current RGPW all the text is in the same selector so there's nothing we can apply CSS to.
    However I did some modification to the plugin code that should split it in two parts with their own classes and we should be able to use those selectors to change the look of blog name.

Could you download the attached file, unzip it and place it in your wp-content/plugins/recent-global-posts-widget/ folder replacing the current file.

After that set your widget to show blog name since it looks like it's showing only post title now.

Let me know once this has been done so I can inspect your page and give you exact CSS code to use.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Nikola,

Awesome, that's what I needed :slight_smile:

Here is the CSS that you can apply:

.rgpwidget ul li .title-selector,
    .rgpwidget ul li .blog-name-selector {
        display: inline-block;
    }

.rgpwidget ul li .blog-name-selector {
        font-family: Arial;
        color: #929292;
        font-size: 13px;
        font-weight: normal;
        font-style: italic;
    }

First part is to get the title and blog name in same line and the other part is to style actual blog name, you can now adjust from that code your font family, color and size.

Let me know if that's what you wanted to do :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.