Hi, First of all I tried to resolve these issues with ET support but they are not supportive at all. The one they resolved has caused some issues with mobile display. It's like getting answers from bunch of armature coders. So here I'm trying to resolve theses issues with expert coders at wpmu dev. @Bojan Radonic helped me to resolve major issues now all that is left is this.
So here's what happened. I just upgraded divi theme to its newest version. After the update I have a problem with main navigation bar. As you may have seen in divi, the main navigation shrinks as you scroll down the page. That effect has been vanished after I updated the theme. Also the logo size is scary big. There are some issues with mobile display as well.
Here's the site in question: http://bit.ly/1A7adyM
Here are the list of problems I'm having:
1. Main navigation not shrink when scrolling.
2. As you can see the logo is scary big. It happens in large screen size as well as tablet size screens. (just resize your browser window). http://prntscr.com/7ifn9q
3. The mobile menu icon is not aligned with the logo. http://prntscr.com/7ifn7u
4. Main navigation bar has a layout issue when viewing in tablet screen size. http://prntscr.com/7ifnbm
6. In very small screen size the logo gets hidden behind secondary navigation bar. http://prntscr.com/7ifoqk
7. When you scroll up and down in my site the whole page shifts downward after reaching the top.
8. The slider seems to have some layout issues. Specially when its loading.
Hope someone can help me to resolve these.