I need some help with the registration forms + the account page layouts.
A) Account page see changes - http://take.ms/PlixX
1) Move the "Register" Text link to the center of the page under the "Log in" button
2) Stylise the text to look like a button.
3) i need the style of both the "Log in" and "Register" buttons to look like the ones on the home page - http://tinyurl.com/n9wmdgu button - http://take.ms/17h3b
4) move the text "Please log in to access this page." to the center + reduce the width of the pink background to slightly larger than the width of the text (currently too wide)
link to page - http://tinyurl.com/oozkg29 (when viewed as visitor i.e. not logged in)
B) PAYG page - http://tinyurl.com/p9xfwwx Changes - http://take.ms/1Z9LM
1) Increase the height of all the textbox fields buy double
2) Make the "Register My Account" and "Already have a user account?" buttons stylised same as the home page one home page - http://tinyurl.com/n9wmdgu button - http://take.ms/17h3b
3) Center both buttons in the page
Support access is ACTIVE until September 15, 2015 1:21 am