CSS question

hi! i am not sure exactly where i should be posting this but i am working on a site and I am using a theme that i have purchased but the developer seems overwhelmed and doesn’t respond to support frequently… i have been customizing the site using css and i am stuck somewhere: i have tried to figure out how to display the ipad surrounding the video on an iphone… i thought maybe someone with better css skills could take a look and see what i am missing…. i am going out on a limb here… but thanks in advance! Site

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings slpconte,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention and believe it or not the support staff here are not coders, we are …. well support staff has a mission mandate as described here by my direct in line Boss though indeed we help if we can and we would never withhold an answer.

The reason why I am mentioning this to you is that I have no where to turn with the coders because it is not our plugin/theme and I do not know css myself nor a coder i.e. php though I do indeed want to help.

Therefore alternatively because I do not know and cannot assign a coder, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute or perhaps Tweaky.com can help since they are relatively low cost coders.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.