CSS STYLING NOT WORKING WITH NEW RECAPTCHA WIDGET USING TEMPLATE SIX

I am hoping you can help with WHMCS integration.

I have got an issue with styling of the new Google recaptcha using template six. It's not displaying correct via the integration plugin. It's currently displaying over the top of menu items. You can see the attached screen capture for a clear indication of the problem.

Searching the forum, I'm not sure that this exact issue has been reported previously.

Support access has been granted.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @jameswilliams90,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

We have not reported such issue before. Did you installed a WordPress plugin for recaptcha ? If yes then please deactivate that plugin and then check again ?

Also does it not happen on all template of WHMCS or only on Six template ?

Please keep the support staff access open so we can further debug this issue if needed.

Look forward towards your response jameswilliams90 :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• jameswilliams90
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks

Recaptcha is not in use.

Also - there are two template options in WHMCS (latest version): Template Five and Template Six. Your software seems to offer something called PORTAL and Template Six. Auto detect doesn't work with Template Five.

Thanks.

• Panos
    • SLS

Hello @jameswilliams90,
    Hope you are doing well!

Thank you for granting support access! I have placed the following css in your theme's custom css field:

.page-id-1210 .domainchecker-homepage-captcha #google-recaptcha-domainchecker {
        margin-bottom: 46px;
    }

Could you please confirm if this is what you were looking for?

Thanks,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.