CSS Syntax for multiple items

Hello,

I'm using this CSS to change the colours on a submit form button. I have three other forms that I want to do the same thing to.

Can I include them in this CSS, (listing each form ID), or do I have to repeat this CSS for each form? (The other form IDs are: 1092, 1099, 1105).

/*Change Colours of Submit Button on Contact Page */
#wpforms-submit-78.wpforms-submit {
background-color: #d61f2f;
color: #fff;
font-size: 16px
}
/*Change Colours of Submit Button on Contact Page When Hovered Over */
#wpforms-submit-78.wpforms-submit:hover {
background-color: #fff;
color: #d61f2f;
}

Thanks in advance,
Casper

• Nithin

Hey Casper,

Can I include them in this CSS, (listing each form ID), or do I have to repeat this CSS for each form? (The other form IDs are: 1092, 1099, 1105).

If the CSS properties are common among these IDs, then there isn't any need to repeat the CSS. You can declare all together. For eg:

/*Change Colours of Submit Button on Contact Page */
    #wpforms-submit-78.wpforms-submit, #wpforms-submit-1092.wpforms-submit, #wpforms-submit-1099.wpforms-submit, #wpforms-submit-1105.wpforms-submit  {
           background-color: #d61f2f;
           color: #fff;
           font-size: 16px
    }

I suppose the ID here is 78, so I have replaced that in the above example. The same would go for the hover effect too:

#wpforms-submit-78.wpforms-submit:hover, #wpforms-submit-1092.wpforms-submit:hover, #wpforms-submit-1099.wpforms-submit:hover, #wpforms-submit-1105.wpforms-submit:hover {
    background-color: #fff;
    color: #d61f2f;
    }

If the CSS doesn't work, or if you still have issue, either please enable support access, or provide a link to your website.

Would highly recommend that you make changes like this to a theme using a Child theme, so that it won't be overwritten when you update your theme.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.