CSV file for batch create

I see you can down load a XML file from the Batch Create plugin. That's nice, but i need the format for using the CSV file.
if you could use the following info to make me a guide that would be great.
say domain.com
Tom <<site title
tom <<URL
The user name or email for existing user will be the same every time for this project.

What would the CSV file look like, if you would create the above 2X so i know how to separate each blog i need to create.

• Mark Wallace

You keep adding more trophies?

Every time i top someone off at 1,000 i add a trophy. except James; i topped him off he gave over 100 points away, so i topped him off again. I really miss mine! :slight_frown:

Any way!

I have all the URL, site titles, and slugs for every county in the USA. So i just want to modify them into a CSV file to upload. I have been using "blog and user creator" plugin. Very nice! But it still takes about 30-45 minutes per state, and i have to do it 3 times.

If i can create a CSV fiel then i can use the Batch creator and just upload the file. If i download the XML XSL or what ever that files called, I will still have to copy and paste every state and county.

Does this make since, or did i blow it again. lol

• PC

Hey Mark,

Greetings of the day.

I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.

Are you still seeking support on this one ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great community member !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

• aecnu

Greetings MTB1701,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Mark Wallace

No doubt and I just wish the rest of the world realized what a scam it really is!

Perhaps they will want to play the game with those whom play it straight :slight_smile:

we hope to accomplish this by the end of next year! It is a multi layered strategy, but i think it will work. I will keep you posted because i will need rescued Mem & BW but have arrange for a one month comfort zone. If all goes as planned we will meet all the monetary needs before hand!

The goal is to change the advertisement policies of you industry, and take a little booty in process! :slight_smile: The beauty of WAR, the victor gets the spoils! :slight_smile:

Unless your the US. Then you destroy, conquer, rebuild, and then give it back to your enemy in better shape than it was before. We are the only country that can win a war and still get spoiled! lol

Thanks Joe!
    Be Blessed!

• aecnu

Greetings MTB1701,

Though my friend I certainly agree with everything in your last post with the exception of the last part:

Unless your the US. Then you destroy, conquer, rebuild, and then give it back to your enemy in better shape than it was before.

Ah I see you have fallen for the Grand Illusion.

This is only true in the case of World War II the only legally authorized war since then.

Unfortunately all those after, though attempts to spread the grand illusion, are in fact simply not true and most of those nations are in absolute turmoil and those few that have indeed risen from the ruble have for the most part done so on their own accord.

Now the nation is clearly on the fast track to being the very despotism that it fought so hard in the past to destroy.

Cheers, Joe

• Mark Wallace

@aecnu

I have not fallen for it! I know that since the time "The sun never sets on the British Empire" every war has been to remove dictators from power in an attempt to consolidate it under one governing body; so that it can be handed over to one man, and it is happening very rapidly these days! I am very exited to see it. :slight_smile:

I was only referring to the fact we destroy their infrastructure, then rebuild it for them. Personally, I think a people should keep what they conquer. Like re-educate everyone under 12yrs old into thinking like you, and well you can guess what i would do to the rest. Just think 10 years of war the US would have two countries with all the 22yr old ELDERS loving us! That is what war is meant for. "Conquer; not opening up economies" any other warfare is just stupid, and a waste of time and life!

At least In my personal/professional opinion.

Be Blessed!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.