cupons

The manual to membership mentions coupons, and there is a spot for coupon codes on the subscription page, but I can't seem to figure them out. How do I add coupons?

• _981
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Coupon functionality is supposed to come out in the next version.

If you uncomment a section in membershipadmin.php you should be able to enable the coupons feature in the admin dashboard. I don't know exactly where it is though so maybe someone else could answer that.

The reason it's not fully released to the public by default is because when you apply a coupon it does not give any notification that the coupon has been added, or that the total has been adjusted UNTIL you actually go to your checkout (paypal or 2co payment form). They are planning on adding this functionality in the next version.

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey guys,

The coupon functionality is coming up soon. As Tyler pointed out, you can enable the backend admin by un-commenting line 273:

add_submenu_page('membership', __('Membership Coupons','membership'), __('Coupons','membership'), 'membershipadmin', "membershipcoupons", array(&$this,'handle_coupons_panel'));

in plugins\membership\membershipincludes\classes\membershipadmin.php

Cheers!

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey Ben,

The coupons are live now, its already there in the plugin you download, so no more editing is required.

Dont you see the coupons menu? If it was an upgrade from the old plugin I think you did have to do a database fix, but the menu should be there, no?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.