cURL error 6: getaddrinfo() thread failed to start

i keep getting this error in humming bird:

It seems that we are having problems in our servers. Asset optimization will be turned off for 115 minutes

is it some thing i am doing, or is it a problem with the site or your servers?

• Luís
    • Support

Hey Toby ,

Hope you’re doing well since our live chat!

As we discussed, seems it was a temporary glitch in the communication between your site and our servers. After the 115minutes, the error gone and its not being displayed anymore.

Can you please check this from your side too?

Cheers, Luís

• Toby
    • New Recruit

Hiya

Its seems to be working ok now, although it did clear all my asset optimisation settings.

I am just going through and reapplying all these again… compression and deferring scripts etc.

I have been struggling with Hummingbird on this site, as the performance test still doesn’t work. Plus changes I make barely make a difference to the site speed. There seem to be no compatibility issues though so this must be more to do with the theme and plugins than Hummingbird.

If the issue happens again I will add to this thread, if not i will close the thread

Thank you once again for your help

• Toby
    • New Recruit

Hiya

i have just encountered:

It seems that we are having problems in our servers. Asset optimization will be turned off for 18 minutes

While this is a shorter time to wait than the initial 114mins, it does seem to have cleared my list of assets including all the changes I made to them

The Asset list now shows 0 assets, though it should be showing quite a few.

I have updated Hummingbird to the latest version today. Not sure if that has made any difference

Thanks

Toby

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Toby ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, and to hear that you are still having troubles with Asset Optimization. I tried to access your website via the support access, but it seems like the access got expired.

Could you please double-check by clicking the “Re-check Files” button in the Asset Optimization page in the dashboard, and see whether you are still facing the same issues as mentioned in your website again with the latest version.

If yes, please do revoke, and re-enable support access so that we could check further regarding what’s causing the issue, and help get this sorted asap.

Please check his manual on how to enable support access:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could check further if needed. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.