Currency, Events, Membership & Profiles

Hey Patrick,

I think my messages are not going through under chat. here are my queries

a) Do you have support for INR currency. + Do you support RazorPay Payment Gateway ?
b) I need to restrict access to events based on membership type i.e. Member type 1 can access / view / register / pay only events 1,2,3,4,5 member type 2 can access / view / register / pay only events 4, 7,9,11
c) I need more detailed profile of a user based on his membership type, i.e. for member type 1 I need to collect 10 distinct info, and for membership type 2 I need to collect 10 + additional 7 info etc etc.

• Uttam Kumar

Hey Hemal Desai,

I hope you are doing well today and thank you for your question!

Here is the answer to your questions:

a) Yes, you can add INR currency, but for this you need to install an add-ons ( I attached that).
    No RazorPay payment gateway is not included with our Membership 2 plugin right now. But you can add payment gateway by custom code. There is an excellent developer documentation that you can find within the plugin in Membership 2 -> Help -> API Docs.
    b) No. Currently Membership 2 does not have the option but you can give access to any Membership to see events.
    c) No. Currently this feature not available.

We do not have this features now, but we will certainly work on this.

If there is anything else we can help you with let is know. Have a good day!

kind regards,
    Uttam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.