Current users setting their own site with Pro-Sites

I have a training course on a multi-site that offers my users the creation of their own site.
When they go to the Pro-site form to create their form, it says their email is already being used (because it is - they're a member of my course).

How do I allow them to create their own site through the Pro-site forms, AND use the same email?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Yifat,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

An "already registered" user should be able to create a new site. There are some important settings though:

1. On "Network Admin -> Settings" page make sure that either "Logged in users may register new sites" or "Both sites and user accounts can be registered" option is enabled; otherwise they won't be able to create sites

2. On "Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> General Settings" page you might want to enable "Allow multiple blogs" option if some of your users/students already have their sites on your network or if you predict they might need to create more than just a single site

3. Make sure that when they go to Pro Sites checkout page, they are logged in already; otherwise, they'll be asked to create a user account and that will not "go through" because there can't be two users with the same e-mail address.

Give it a try please and let me know if that worked for you.

Best regards,