Current WPMU plugins allow for a point system?

Multisite setup.
Store owners to be part of a closed community.
We would like to offer a point/referral system in this community.
What options are there in the WPMU stable at this point.

We intend to run this system entirely on WPMU platform with no external plugins..

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @be,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Unfortunately we don't have any plugin for leaderboard type of stuff. However if you want to have a Q&A style of community, you can use our Q&A plugin which has an integrated points system.

You can read about that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/qa-wordpress-questions-and-answers-plugin/

Alternatively you can use bbPress for community as we use but what you see here @DEV is a highly customized version of bbPress.

I think Q&A plugin would suit your requirements best. Please let me know if that helps.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

Thanks again @PC

Further to this - Feature and Feedback..
    The way it is now, it is very difficult to know you are supposed to add or +1

Have they thought about an actual.. Vote for this upgrade,integration etc type posting..

Currently they are in the middle of other things and not really a dedicated place to go see what folks are asking for.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for your additional thoughts. There are discussions going on to make the voting a better experience for our members. Once refined we will be looking forward to implement that in future :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Its already setup for counts etc...

Or is that too easy :slight_smile:

I reckon that'd be too easy :slight_smile: Actually not. I think that might be a nice idea but there is no integration of Q&A and our forums so if there is a request on the forums, it can't be moved to Q&A

However, I have jotted it down for our next team meeting and I will discuss this internally :slight_smile:

Thanks for the nice suggestions !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.