I’m experiencing a weird issue. I have Ultimate Branding for my multisite network. I’m utilizing the admin bar module and it works great for the most part. I just noticed that there is an odd issue going on. Let me see if I can explain this correctly.
So when I’m logged in as Super Admin my admin bar is exactly how it’s supposed to be all across my network. However, when I’m logged in as a user (an admin account for a single sub-site), I’m seeing a different admin bar on my main site front end only. So for example, when I’m logged in as a user, the admin bar looks the way it should on the sub-site (both front and back end) that the user belongs to. However, when I navigate to the front end of my main site (while logged in as a user), the admin bar is missing some of the changes I created.
I’m not sure if this is because of the new update that went out today for Ultimate Branding. I did the update today, and then noticed the error shortly after. So it very well may be the cause of the update.