Custom Background for Groups

I know that BuddyDev offers a “Custom Background for User Profiles” plugin. I am positive that a few weeks ago I found a similar plugin on some site, somewhere, that did the same function for BuddyPress groups – but I’ve searched Google a dozen times – hard – and now I can’t locate it again.

Does anyone know where I can find this plugin? And I haven’t looked at BuddyDev’s version for profiles; would it be hard to mod it so that it worked for groups? I need this function; anyone have any ideas? My thanks in advance —

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi conkhead,

Can’t say I’ve seen that plugin before, if it’s not available in the repository, it can be quite difficult to find. If you feel comfortable with a bit of coding you could take a look at BuddyDev’s plugin to see how that could be customized for Groups instead.

Cheers,

David

• conkhead
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

So I finally got around to addressing this. I’ve been working with the BuddyDev profile bacground plugin and it seems like it would be pretty easy to convert to groups. (Only real problem: I have to sort out the difference in BP between “$groups_id” and “$group_id”.)

If/when I get this working, I will post the mod here. Thanks for responding, David —

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.