Custom Coursepress Change

We use coursepress pro. When someone has multiple questions wrong they can only change/correct them one at a time. You have custom developers I have been told. Are you willing to modify our coursepress installation and allow for all questions in a chapter to be modified/corrected at once, and if so what might is the cost?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Lisa,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I already moved this thread from "WPMU DEV Dashboard" to a "CoursePress Pro" support forum :slight_smile:

We don't however provide custom development services. Please feel free to ask a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board where you will be able to find a professional freelance developers already well familiar with our plugins. Please note though that there's no WPMU DEV staff involved.

To post a custom development question/job there please head on to this page:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Additionally, I moved this thread to our "Features & Feedback" forum so other members of our community could vote for the feature that you described. If it gets significant support from WPMU DEV members it's possible that our in-house developers will add it to one of a future versions of the plugin. I'm not able to promise that or give you any ETA though as it needs to gain some support from community first.

Best regards,
    Adam